Saturday, August 27, 2005

Yeah, I caved in.

Well, I've finally done it and have joined the gazillions of people who have blogs. Must be my egoism showing. :-O The horror! lol.

Since I've been really, really remiss in keeping up with snail and e-mail in well over 2 years, I thought I might as start a blog and see how long I can keep up with that. Not to mention maybe keep people up to date with all the craziness that has been my life.

Hey, I was upfront and did say this is my egoism showing, right? :-D

I'm making this short just to keep your sanity intact and also as a way of testing this thing. Web and computer inept...who? Me? I have NO idea what you could possibly be talking about. Much less whom. Ahem. *shuffling toesies*

All righty then. Here goes. And if all goes as it's supposed to, feel free to post and laugh your arse off at me.

3 Comments:

At 27 August, 2005 13:19, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Great start Livy. Welcome to the wide world of blogging. Here is an idea. The calender sections of emails, have reminders. set it up for daily and a time. Then it will alert you as the time comes. Then you can update daily.

Brenda Bryce
http://bbryce.blogspot.com

 
At 27 August, 2005 18:27, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Thanks, Brenda. Maybe I should put stickies on the backs of my hands and on my forehead, too. Couldn't hurt and might even help. lol. :-D

 
At 13 September, 2005 23:42, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Great question! Thanks for asking!

Answer: My egoism, described in the post, and the fact that I'm trying to be good about posting so that those whom I've been reaaallly lax about keeping in touch with have some place to come to see what's going on with me. :0)

1 post versus, say, 12 e-mails or letters, and I don't even have to have an address book! lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home