Saturday, February 18, 2006

Two Blogs That You Should Check Out -- Tout de Suite!

By great and wonderful chance, I stumbled across two ferociously awesome blogs. Though the humor is different, it is there nonetheless and I have earmarked both of these for daily look-ins.

First up is a gent from the UK. He's intelligent, wry, amusing, compassionate and ironic. I like him, or the him that comes through. Go look: Seb's Blag.

Because he sounds like a great guy, I'm tempted to match him up with the author of the second blog, Gotcha, who really needs a nice man, and whose travails with the Ex-Boyfriend and Scary Boss make for sad, yet humorous reading. Check out The Company Bitch.

4 Comments:

At 24 February, 2006 20:24, Blogger SC said...

I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments expressed here. If I were you, dear reader, I'd check out Seb's Blag first. The man is quite clearly a genius, but astoundingly modest with it.

 
At 25 February, 2006 05:40, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

All quite true! :-D

 
At 25 February, 2006 12:30, Blogger SC said...

How much exactly do I owe you, T&B? It seems to be going up by the day!

 
At 25 February, 2006 14:59, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Would you care to speak to my company's clients for me and we'll call it even?

*hopeful stare*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home