Blogger Is Wonky and So Am I
Apologies for delayed responses to comments.
But, because I am morally reprehensible and refuse to accept responsibility for my own actions, I blame it all on Blogger, which has been a veritable PITB (pain in the bum). Again.
I can't access some blogs some of the time, other blogs at other times, and posting comments is a study in frustration as my meandering epic novels are lost in transition.
*shaking fists at the screen*
In other news, I was sick last week with a horrid cold. First took 1 day off work, another day to take me mum to her doctor (it was a routine exam; results pending), then a third day when I was sick with a stomach bug. So I was out of the office 3 days total and yet don't feel rested at all.
Doing better now, but since I'm seldom ill, once I do catch a bug, it usually hits harder. My ears continue to pop every time I yawn. *yawn*
And I still haven't done my taxes.
I feel better already. Not.




2 Comments:
So, do your taxes, then take a nap.
and fkekbd is a naughty word, I think. (my code)
Well, I'll have to get my taxes done right soon as the deadline is looming rather close. Eeek!
As for the nap, unfortunately, I still have a lot of edits to take care of, including Jeigh's and Ann's...
Hmm. 'Fkekbd', eh? Makes me think a 4-letter word for boinky boinky and 'bed'. I'm sure that comes as no surprise to you.
Mine is 'vmutipon', which makes me think 'emotion'. No idea why.
Post a Comment
<< Home