Let's Shoot for 3,000!

I know everyone is likely busy from not just the daily grind but also the holiday preparations and festivities. This will only take a few seconds of your time...
Please help The Breast Cancer Site achieve at least 3,000 free mammograms for underprivileged women. They only need 553 mammograms to reach this goal (they haven't set it; it's my personal desire). Since the double-points program continues, I think this is eminently doable in the 18-19 days we have remaining.
And while you're there, how about clicking on the other free charities? All in all, these clicks shouldn't take more than 30 seconds at most.
The Animal Rescue Site (Free food for animals in shelters)
The Child Health Site (Free health services for children)
The Hunger Site (Give free food)
The Literacy Site (Give free books)
The Rainforest Site (Preserve endangered rainforest land - free)
As always, I am in no way affiliated with these charities or their sponsors.
Thanks so much.
T&B




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home