A Clean Bill of Health and Yum Yums
Well, got the A-OK on the previous bloodwork. Yee haw! Everything is WNL -- within normal limits. Go me! Now, if only I could get on the exercise wagon the way the talented, industrious, and -- dare I say it? -- masochistic members of JBuL have. Bunch of lean, mean, sexy, svelte writers! Grrrr! Lol.
So, got more of the red stuff pulled from me, then I was off to stuff my face and tummy. Oh, boy! No, I didn't get any of the previously mentioned goodies. Had 2 grilled tunas with garlic mashed potatos and cucumber salad (that was the entree, yes) -- all for the lovely low price of $10.95 + tax. Not including my iced tea nor the tip, of course. Wowzers, that was really good! *patting my ginormous belly*
I'm going to sleep SO well tonight, I can tell y'all. :-D




4 Comments:
Oh please. I am the ultimate twice a month exersizer. Can't even spell the awful word. And as for lean and mean??? Well, you got the mean right. LOL
Glad your bloodwork came back good. Mine always says high cholesterol. Hm, I think it's genetic.
:)
Tenks! It's only my cholesterol that is high usually, but now it's down to normal, mwahahahaha! ahem.
As for exercise.. twice a month is still more than I get, you go-getter, you!
It bites! It really does! I do it, but not because I like to. I'm still waiting for the "skinny pill" you know the magic pill you can take and not gain weight. Darned scientist are dragging their feet on it, just to spite me!
Darn tootin'! Weevil scientists!
On the other hand, you're already skinny, unlike yours truly! Harumph! lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home