The Library Is My Friend
So, in gleeful anticipation of my vacation (do you get the idea that I'm quite impatient?), I've gone and reserved a bunch of books by authors I've never read before. Some are recommendations by Jeigh Lynn and Brenda Bryce, others are those I've seen in the backs of books or on bookshelves.
They include, in alphabetical order:
| C. J. Barry Patricia Briggs Rachel Caine Kate Collins Kate Donovan Laura Durham Cynthia Eden P. N. Elrod Lori Handeland | Brian Jacques Victoria Laurie Marjori M. Liu Liz Maverick Susan McBride Robin McKinley Karen Marie Moning Robin D Owens | Terry Pratchett Savannah Russe R. A. Salvatore Kerrelyn Sparks Leann Sweeney Ronda Thompson J. R. Ward David Weber |
Can you hear the cackling? :-D




1 Comments:
Nonsense! I still have to come up for air and food and the WC every now and then!
I could only reserve 15 books online, of course, but managed to cull together a list of over 50 more and added that to my account. You did know you could do that, right? Kind of like a wish list at amazon or B&N, or bridal registries.Mwahahahaha! Ahem.
Will prolly take a trip to visit the brother and family for a bit, and maybe hit Chicago while I'm at it. Or Las Vegas. The mater has been itching for a trip. She keeps bringing up trips. Any trip. Any where. lol.
Or maybe I'll stay home and read and clean and read and clean some more. The Powers That Be know you've been nagging me about it forever, and it surely needs to get done.
Gotta get all those books all my tables, bed, floor and the hallways. Quite scary, really.
Post a Comment
<< Home