Patricia Briggs -- Fantasy Galore
If you haven't read Patricia Briggs's Dragon or Raven series, then you've missed 2 great fantasy duologies.
Both series have wonderful characterization, world-building, and strong conflict. I read all 4 books in 1 sitting.
I'm also 2/3 done with The Hob's Bargain and enjoying it immensely.
For those of you who wish to check out these books in addition to her older, out-of-print books, which I unfortunatelywasn't able to get a hold of, there's wonderful news!
Masques, Steal the Dragon, and When Demons Walk, (as well as The Hob's Bargain) are all being reissued and should be out mid-2006! Hurray!
Her new book, Moon Called, will be out in February 2006, and she's already working on its sequel.
Please check out her Website as well as her books!
Both series have wonderful characterization, world-building, and strong conflict. I read all 4 books in 1 sitting.
I'm also 2/3 done with The Hob's Bargain and enjoying it immensely.
For those of you who wish to check out these books in addition to her older, out-of-print books, which I unfortunatelywasn't able to get a hold of, there's wonderful news!
Masques, Steal the Dragon, and When Demons Walk, (as well as The Hob's Bargain) are all being reissued and should be out mid-2006! Hurray!
Her new book, Moon Called, will be out in February 2006, and she's already working on its sequel.
Please check out her Website as well as her books!
Dragon series | Raven series |




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home