Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Rolicking Time

Brrrr, it's frigid!

Back from dinner with friends. We ate fusion Asian food and had a great time.

Then it was me back here, 2 off to the movies, and a fourth for home.

Checked Seb's blag -- by now the poor man must be snug in bed -- and am relieved to see I haven't been tossed to the curb.

Checked The Company Bitch's blog and read some additional comments but no post updates.

Took a look at Suz at Large and Brenda Bryce and Jeigh Lynn's blogs: no updates.

Examined my own blog and am amazed and yet not amazed by the weird positioning of my sidebar. Somehow, the right margins of the posts have become very wide, pushing my sidebar to the bottom of the page. Have I mentioned I'm technologically challenged? Right. Moving on.

Let's see if I can fix this thing... without deleting the entire blog.

Heaven, or something, help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home