Sunday, April 16, 2006

Vote for Your Favorite Blog

Go to Nominations please! and Blogs of Note at Writers' Blog and vote for your favorite blog!

The blog that wins will get a review in the first edition of a literary magazine/journal written by the creators of The Wordsmith Project.

4 Comments:

At 17 April, 2006 11:59, Blogger JM said...

I don't really have a favorite blog per se. I really like all the ones that I read on a daily basis.

 
At 17 April, 2006 20:56, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Well, like you, Angel, Jr, I enjoy the blogs I've listed in my daily must-reads, otherwise I wouldn't read them.

I'm actually going to submit a few blogs, lol.

 
At 19 April, 2006 16:54, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

I like Cursed Tongue.

 
At 22 April, 2006 13:45, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Me, too, PK! Go vote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home