Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Marjorie Liu's Soul Song - Run for the store!



I was one of the fortunates who received an advance copy (ARC) of Marjorie Liu's book Soul Song (Dirk & Steele, Book 6). As many of you know, I'm a huge fan of hers and to say I was excited is a pale version of the truth, particularly since I've never received an ARC before.

I'll be posting a more detailed review within a day or so. I tried to post at the Dorchester forum but had no luck; however, I will be posting to Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Still, in a word: Amazing! Ms Liu continues to craft finely detailed and complex stories that combine the paranormal with action and romantic elements.

Go and buy your copy now! The links to the book at the various stores are below.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

Dorchester

1 Comments:

At 01 July, 2007 21:09, Blogger The Phosgene Kid said...

Sorry, don't read books with half-naked dudes on the covers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home