Success!
Well, sort of. I'm still trying to figure out how to return to the posting and main pages without having to hit the Back button or find another page with "Home" on it, lol. Need to also redo some of the links. Which is going to take time. Which I don't have right now, dagnabbit! lol.
Also trying to figure out how to not have to redo the font and color settings every time I'd like to post. Yeah, call me lazy, thank you very much. Hey, time is of the essence. Tempest fugit, and all the latin I've forgotten in too many years I'd care to recall since my junior high days. :-O
So, today. Today is me working on finishing 1 round of edits for an author, starting on a new story's edits, and working on 2 new contracts. I was supposed to get laundry done, too, but that got scotched by the fact that I got home in the wee hours after spending 15 hours at work and couldn't get up. I hate it when my weekends start off late due to my slugabug ways. Grrr! ;-)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home