Saturday, September 10, 2005

Mini Update

Read and returned my comments for Willa Okati's Bite Me. This is an edgy book that I think is going to surprise a lot of Willa's fans. I know Bree sure surprised me! Lol. I also learned 2 new words: guiche and labret. If you're into body piercings, then you already know what these are. If you're not into body piercings, then you don't need to know what these are. :0)

Got a short story that I'll be reading; the talented Pearl X. Jones is going to contribute it toward LI's Hurricane Relief efforts. I hope to get this done by the end of next week.

Haven't heard back from the author I sent comments to regarding the vampire series. Hoping this is not a bad sign.

Tortured Brenda Bryce some more by fiddling with the HTML on her blog. Check it out Brenda Bryce's Blog, but only if you have a sense of humor. :-D

Did not do laundry but will! ha! :-D

Will also have to do some grocery shopping. :-O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home