WHOO HOO x TWO! and Some Dang Boo Hoo's!
I got the Kick @ss anthology today! 3 of my favorite authors: Maggie Shayne, MaryJanice Davidson, and Angela Knight! Way cool! I've already read their stories. Wow! :-D Check out their Websites by clicking on their names.
So that was my first WHOO HOO!
My second hurray was getting the next story in Willa Okati's Brotherhood series: Bite Me. Mwahahahahahahaha! :-D
I should be sending Jeigh Lynn back All Hallow's Moon tomorrow (if I get out of work relatively early) and Eve Vaughn should be getting the line edits for Niccolo's Witch back to me then, too.
I've been trying to think of witty and biting things to say on my blog. However, since I am normally more hair than wit and considering I have very little hair, that ought to tell you something. :-O
Today was also quite a busy day separated by an odd lull that had me panicking for a bit. But the deluge appeared again, so I know I jinxed myself somehow.
However, interspersed with these manic palpitations on my part, I was very, very frustrated with this blog's HTML screen of my LI authors' contest post on my dang office MAC. It kept telling me there was this tag off or that tag off but not WHERE the dang tag was broken or incomplete or whatnot. Considering I had a long post, having to go through each tag was excruciating. And as soon as I took care of 1 tag, the stupid blog told something else was wrong...but NOT where! Grrrr!
Anyway, not only did it beat me up left and right over the post's HTML but it also wouldn't let me delete the dang post! Yes, it was not a happy time for me, although Brenda Bryce surely got a huge laugh out of it and poor Jeigh Lynn wasn't sure whether I had to get rid of those links at all.
Must get those HTML books. Or write to eblogger and tell them how close I was to tossing my MAC out the window because their hints aren't very helpful.
And that's all I'm going to say for now.




2 Comments:
I am so very proud of you. You perservered and overcame. Fabulous.
Let us know how the book is, now that you have explained to me in private that it IS a book. Boy, am I behind. Or is that A behind?
LMAO! Kick Ass (or @ss) is really good...well, at least the first 3 stories are by M Shayne, MJ Davidson, and Angela Knight. I didn't read the last one yet. Highly recommend what I have read so far. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home