Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Editing Updates

Alicia Sparks's first book in her Xai Chronicles series came back from line edits essentially clean. Hurray!

Jason's Quest will be part of the the pagan anthology Rites of Passage releasing soon from Loose Id. Sheri Gilmore and Saskia Walker, both wonderful authors, have contributed stories to this anthology also.

Here's the short blurb (individual blurbs coming soon):
Sex, blood, and desire - a recipe for a magickal Halloween. Rites of Passion. Three stirring stories of pagan passions from Sheri Gilmore, Alicia Sparks, and Saskia Walker.


I've also been slowly editing Jeigh Lynn's latest story. It's a departure from her current Moon and Soul series but still showcases the warmth, passion and humor we've come to expect from Jeigh. And, as you know (see the post below this one), All Hallow's Moon was just released as part of the Howl Halloween anthology.


Those of you still savoring Eve Vaughn's follow up to GianMarco's Muse in her Blood Brothers series, Niccolo's Witch, will be pleased to know that Romeo Unleashed is well in the works. I'm expecting the full manuscript soon. As for when it's going to be released, stay tuned please.


I read a new submission last week, a semi paranormal fantasy, and thought the writing was quite good; like any submission, there are some issues. Management is making a decision about that story. I'm also reading another submission, a vampire one, yippee! :-D

2 Comments:

At 15 October, 2005 01:07, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Books! Books! Books! I love books.

Work harder. Work faster. Get out your paper flogger and make them work faster, without losing the quality.

Brenda (who doesn't have Livy for an editor)

 
At 15 October, 2005 01:27, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

All my authors work very fast and always have great ideas. I'm really extremely lucky. :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home