Fait Accompli -- With a Dash of Pain
Well, you heard it here. That's right. Uh huh. Darn tootin'.
The laundry is done. Hallelujah!
Of course, I had to compensate for 2 washers that were not usable but still managed to complete 2 months' worth of laundry in about the same time as my usual routine: 3 hours more or less.
The laundry did get its revenge on me: I tripped backward and landed on my ample tush and side, with the laundry basket landing on the opposite leg and a large duffel landing on my injured side. My tailbone is not happy and neither am I...so where's my fantasy-come-true to soothe and massage me, eh?
*shaking fist toward the sky*
Darn you, Universe!
What else?
Well, after that exhausing effort, I napped for 5 hours and finally got up. Moved the charities list over to the side bar. E-mailed JBuL. And that's about it. Which is just as well, since I need to be in the office very early again to get crackin' at some work. Sigh.
Oh, yes, have I mentioned it's October? Whoo hoo! The autumn weather is finally kicking in and I'm loving it! And Hallowe'en is just around the corner -- what's not to love?!




2 Comments:
Well, hot damned and congratulations. I am very proud of you. Now, if you can just keep it that way...
Sorry about your tushie. Hope you didn't get hurt too badly.
Thank you, thank you! *bows* :-D
I've no doubt that the bucket will overflow again, but I'm going to try to limit it to 4 weeks, max. :-O
My tushie is very touchy and sore, lol. Thanks for caring. :0)
Post a Comment
<< Home