The Moon Was Bright and Shiny -- 2 Nights Ago
Of course, it was bright and shiny last night, too, but on Monday, as I arrived home late, it just struck me how perfectly beautiful it was. How perfectly round, perfectly glowing, perfectly there, if you know what I mean.
I was so excited about it that I called my mother as I stared rapturously at that brilliant orb from the train station...and got her to come down to the train station to look, too. :-D Then we walked home and found another angle, hidden away, where we could get a more clear glimpse of it, without the train tracks and buildings obscuring it so much.
Last night, I got home even later, but the moon was still beautiful...just not as perfectly beautiful as it had been. Not sure why exactly: it was still shiny, still round, still lovely but somehow a little less bright. Perhaps it was just my tired eyes. :-O




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home