Thursday, November 03, 2005

Southern Vampire Series Goes to HBO!!

Just read the exciting news at Charlaine Harris's Website that an hour-long pilot of her Southern Vampire Series is going to be on HBO!! Sookie! Bill! Eric! Alcee! WHOO HOOO!

If you haven't yet read the 5 books currently in this series (and MaryJanice Davidson's Undead series, which is also slated to become a TV movie) you've been missing out!

They are:

Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Dead to the World

Club Dead
Dead as a Doorknob

and the unreleased

Definitely Dead

PRESS RELEASE:

HBO, 'Six Feet' creator reunite for new series
Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:59 PM ET
By Andrew Wallenstein

5 Comments:

At 06 November, 2005 02:02, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

shoot, now I am going to have to get HBO. What are YOU going to do, tv-less individual you?

 
At 06 November, 2005 13:33, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Get someone to tape it for me, naturally!

O.

 
At 06 November, 2005 20:28, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Mwahahahahahaha! Score!

 
At 09 November, 2005 00:45, Blogger J.L. Langley said...

oooh! I like that series! I'm a couple of books behind on it **sigh** Writing really cuts into my reading time.

 
At 09 November, 2005 10:35, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Yes, Sookie is awesome, isn't she? I wanted to bash Bill's head in for cheating on her, the rat bastard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home