Sea of Red Ink
I can't spill blood in the 'real' world, so...
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
About Me
What's to know? More boring info
My Will To Die
Occupation
Terrorizing authors
Editorial/Writing Posts
- What's in a Submission (And, No, Sorry, I'm Not Talking About BDSM.)
- I've Actually Been Productive--Sort of
- An Editor's Curse
- A Small Beam of Editorial Satisfaction
- Thoughts on Being an Editor
- Consistency and Continuity -- Where Have You Gone?
- Quick Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Simple Writing Tips List
- Which Word Is Right? -- Cathy Witlox
- Fragments and Run-on Sentences -- Cathy Witlox
- More Confusing Words
- More Writing Information from S.L. Viehl's Blog
- The Comma Rules
Previous Posts
- 2 Opportunities for Aspiring Novelists
- Vote for Your Favorite Blog
- The Wordsmith Project (16) - The Denouement
- The Wordsmith Project (14)
- Protect Your Kids Online
- A Heartfelt Plea
- The Multitalented Brenda Bryce
- Intense, Brilliant, Fabulous
- The Wordsmith Project (12)
- Blogger Is Wonky and So Am I



3 Comments:
Hm, I can see how, if you spend all your time blogging, then you wouldn't have time to write. My blog is more of a dipository of thoughts, comments, and a cry for adult conversation. My writing is done during daylight hours, and blogging before bed. The blog actually keeps me writing. I really hate to open a blog with... No writing today. So, I write. Then I get to say... Woohoo! hit my mark. LOL It's the moderation thing. Think about it.
Writing a blog is the best option I have for the moment. I can only write in short, snatched moments when little tacker is a) unconscious in his bed and b) all the chores are done. Doesn't leave a lot of time. And, Like Brenda Bryce, I really like the interaction with other adults.
Lol, Bren, I do not spend all my time blogging, though I wish I could. I'm lazy that way. ;-) Plus I could read all the nifty blogs out there. :-)
And your kids are almost adults; they sure talk like 'em. :-D
And, yes, more stories, please!!
Mummy: Anything from you is muchly appreciated. As I've said before, you and the little tigger should collaborate on a story. :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home