Willa Okati's 6th Brotherhood Book Is Out!

TEASER: Quentin's forever love went and died. Now he wants to follow. Until he meets Tezcatli. The powerful Catshifter who claims him body and soul.
Check out Willa's latest news at her Website, join her Yahoo group, and see the other yummy books in The Brotherhood series.
Here are some great reviews from Fallen Angel Reviews for her first 5 books in this series:
The Brotherhood 1 Amour Magique
The Brotherhood 2 Bite Me
The Brotherhood 3: The Dragon’s Tongue
The Brotherhood 4 Good Luck Piece
The Brotherhood 5 The Out of Towner




2 Comments:
Real people don't look like those covers. It's just like that guy, what's his name with the long blonde hair that was on the cover of all those romance covers. He isn't real.
Hi, Angel. :-)
You're talking about Fabio, which is an odd coincidence since I just read about him yesterday in one of the free dailies we get in NYC. I think it was AM New York but it might have been Metro.
Honestly speaking, I can't figure out precisely why women find him so attractive. The face and hair do nothing for me, but then I'm partial to dark hair, and the body is toned and stuff but a bit too, I dunno, beefy, lol.
As for book covers and reality... bwahahahaha! You do realize that's the point, don't you? To let people get out of reality. ;-) If they were living as passionately as some of these stories, they wouldn't need to read them.
Ahem.
Post a Comment
<< Home