Monday, August 29, 2005

Better Belated Than Never

Things I did today (well, really, Sunday)

I met with Treva from LI. :-D We had lunch and discussed lots of things and she was way cool. I also got her approval on 2 acceptance letters, which I sent out.

Completed reading a new submission and made my recommendations.

Got through 3 chapters of edits on All Hallow's Moon for the wonderful and talented Jeigh Lynn.

Read some FANTABULOSO and well-deserved reviews for Jeigh Lynn's
A Lover's Moon, Eve Vaughn's Every Breath You Take, both of which are recommended reads at Fallen Angel Reviews, and Willa Okati's The Finest Line 1: The Sighting. Click on the book titles and take a look at their Websites on authors' links on the sidebar, why don't you?

Badgered Brenda Bryce, another awesome author (Go check out
Regulating Archimedes at Loose Id) for some of her handmade, beautifully crocheted man things. Ahem. Okay, so I really asked for all of them but she nicely asked me to be reasonable. So I was. Sort of. Heh.

Things I was supposed to do but didn't:

Get more sleep.

Do the laundry.

Write some snail and e-mail.

Work more on this blog site.

Win lotto. Any lotto.

Get more sleep. Times 2.

Hoping, but not very optimistically, that this week will be a better week. Late nights (or early mornings, or both) in the office do not a happy me make. :'-(

I'm toddling off now. Old age does not a happy me make either. lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home