Saturday, September 17, 2005

Horrors! Cope!

Yes, that is my take on horoscopes and has been for years. Clever of me, eh? Eh?

*huge silence*

All righty, then! Moving along now. *grumble*

So here is my horrors! cope! for today, and -- shock! -- it actually seems on target...maybe:

Feel like you've been at the mercy of such extreme highs and lows that you have emotional whiplash? Instead of trying to ignore them, listen to what they're telling you. These big emotions are actually pointing toward a deep inner truth that you've been trying to duck for ages. Events are now forcing you to pay attention, whether you like it or not. Make things easier on yourself and make the decision before the universe does it for you.

The BIG question, of course, is what decision is being referred? Toss the day job? Lose 100 lbs? Have a fling? What?


I was very disappointed to not have been able to go off and see Corpse Bride last night. As some of you know from reading earlier posts, I've been looking forward to this. My mother went to a party and I was in the office contemplating the woe that is my professional life. I was going to leave about 7-ish but a sudden situation arose and I had no other option but to stay. :'-(

Salvation Army
The Red Cross
Loose Id Katrina Relief Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home