No, Dearest, I'm afraid it's not the 14th day yet. It's creeping closer but we're still a long way off. I wish I could help you somehow but I'm not an Evil Editor and pay absolutely no attention to detail. You need to pick a profession that I can help you with. Maybe we could produce bad cheezy movies for the Sci Fi channel. Or go into emergency management b/c there's no stress in that, is there?
2 Comments:
No, Dearest, I'm afraid it's not the 14th day yet. It's creeping closer but we're still a long way off. I wish I could help you somehow but I'm not an Evil Editor and pay absolutely no attention to detail. You need to pick a profession that I can help you with. Maybe we could produce bad cheezy movies for the Sci Fi channel. Or go into emergency management b/c there's no stress in that, is there?
Wauugggggh!!! 12 more days to go! I need a job that pays well and has no stress and no work...hey! you're right, it does sound like FEMA!
Post a Comment
<< Home