The Laundry Keeps Building
Yes, you predicted it. Sorry, no cigars since I don't smoke. ;-D
That's right, the laundry basket remains piled high and will get higher before the day is done because yours truly could not drag my decrepit body out of bed in the wee hours. I'll leave you to determine what the wee hours are. Hint: just as the sun is rising.
But, I did get up about 9:30 am and got some tiny things done.
I checked my e-mail, took care of some admin type duties for LI, and did the hoochie coochie and turned myself around. Twice. Yeah, I know, exciting stuff.
So, today's agenda...still does not include laundry, but does include snail mail and bills, grocery shopping and beginning work on Pearl S. Jones's short story and reading Willa Okati's second version of her Bite Me novella. :-)




1 Comments:
You won't have to wait much longer. The pile reaches my upper chest already. :-O
Post a Comment
<< Home