Tuesday, September 13, 2005

O What a Bee!

Ha! You thought you knew what I was going to say, didn't you? Well, it wasn't whatever you were thinking, so there! lol.

I got up at the unholy hour of 3:30 am because I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. :-O Managed to get several letters sent off via e-mail, and write half of a letter in response to one of the two authors I mentioned in earlier posts, before I left for work.

Got to the office at 8a (I had hoped to get there at 7:30a) and found...only 2 folders waiting for me. When you consider that I usually have a stack of jobs about 2+ feet high, you can understand why I was startled.

Anyhow, got through the day and finished the other half of that author's letter but haven't posted it yet. The thing is 8 pages long and I'm debating whether to add other things or not. Don't want to overwhelm the writer, after all, lol.

Posted my very brief review of Pearl Jones's Home to the Sea, below. :-D

Went over Jeigh Lynn's All Hallow's Eve again, and, man, I like this story! :-) Anyway, I sent it back to Jeigh and it's in great shape!

Responded to the other author's comments to my comments, lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home