A Celebrity Moment Rant
Okay, I had to write about something I normally wouldn't waste 30 seconds on just because I feel so strongly about it.
A certain infamous and all-too-often mentioned celebrity heiress broke off her engagement to another well-to-do heir. Are we surprised, considering how self-absorbed they and their ilk are?
Another famous and often mentioned celebrity tartlet recently gave birth to her first child, whose father is, at best, a slacker and, at worst, a scumbag who's hit the jackpot.
Why am I mentioning them?
To point out these 2 truths:
No matter how much money you have, either inherited or earned, it does not mean you have class or breeding.
No matter how little money you have, it does not mean you don't have class or breeding.
To my mind, those so-called celebrities I've mentioned, and their like-minded, like-actioned buds, are nothing but trash.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home