Action, Adventure, Fantasy, and a Dash of Romance -- S. L. Viehl

Okay, even though she's a well-known author, I felt I really had to mention S.L. Viehl on my blog. This is one author who's a must-read, every time. I just finished reading Afterburn and have been waiting forever it seems for more of her Stardoc series. Well, Rebel Ice is releasing in January, hooray!!
I own all of her published Stardoc series and her offshoot Bio Rescue books and, now that I've actually learned she's started a third series under an alternate name, I will be getting her Lynn Viehl books as well.
This author has never disappointed me, not once. Her stories are intelligent, action-oriented, and have just a bit of romance that all flow together seamlessly. She also uses her medical knowledge from military and civilian trauma centers, which is another draw for me, although sometimes her knowledge and mine can make for some uncomfortable reading.
I know I'm not doing justice to her at all, but if you'll read just one of her books, you'll know exactly what is I like about them.
| Stardoc series Stardoc Beyond Varallan Endurance Shockball Eternity Row Rebel Ice | Bio Rescue series Bio Rescue Afterburn | Darkyn series If Angels Burn Private Demon | Other |




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home