Awesome reviews for Eve Vaughn, Willa Okati and J.L. Langley!
Please take a look at more fabulous reviews for this trio of incredibly skilled authors!
Blood Brothers 3 Romeo Unleashed by Eve Vaughn
A Romance Review -- Rated 4.5 roses! '...Ms. Vaughn has penned another volume in the Blood Brothers series that will not disappoint it's [sic] loyal followers. I can’t wait to see the next entry.'
Joyfully Reviewed -- '...I anxiously stalked Loose Id for Romeo Unleashed for weeks. When it was released, I snatched it up and didn't stop reading it until I had read the last word... The story she has woven with these characters is [nothing] short of amazing....'
Wicked Wishes: Tag's Folly by Eve Vaughn
Fallen Angel Reviews -- Rated 4 Angels! '...Another blazing addition to the Loose Id Wicked Wishes Collection, Tag’s Folly, gives readers a much-needed lesson concerning the game of love. Using loose lips to illustrate how irreparable harm can be caused in an instant, Eve Vaughn creates a story most if not all readers will be able to relate to. Her ability to demonstrate on an emotional level the pain caused when couples don’t communicate important issues from their past and present was nothing short of gifted....'
The Brotherhood 3: The Dragon’s Tongue by Willa Okati
Coffee Time Romance -- Rated 4 cups! '...Ms Okati is the “Queen” of authors when writing this genre. Every page she writes will have you eating it up as if it were a box of chocolates. I enjoyed this third installment of the “Brotherhood” series so much I plan to go back and read the first two books.'
The Tin Star by JL Langley
TCM Reviews -- '...This emotionally charged erotic novel shows the pure depth, richness, sensuality and warmth that can be shared between two men....'




4 Comments:
Very nice! Yes, yes! But once again, I've forgotten my glasses and it'll have to wait. *squint* Hmmm, I wonder if you'd terrorize me if I re-ePublished some of my fiction. I just wonder.
btw, how do you feel about Noam Chomsky all over the place?
Sorry for unrelated comments all over the place
Don't worry about the unrelated comments. If it worries, you, you can always post at my other blog (mundane things), Tea and Books, etc.
Lol. No need for glasses, Jack. You can click on the links to bring you to the Webpages directly, or simply enlarge the font on your screen. :-)
As for terrorising you, I only terrorise authors I work with. :-) And congrats on having been published, 'e' or otherwise. Do you write fiction, nonfiction? Where have you been published. :-)
Do you have a specific topic on Noam Chomsky you wish me to address? I read this since I didn't know much of him, and agree with some of his views and disagree with others. Are you a fan or critic of his?
Well, I've only been published e-wise by my self...on an old website of mine. I write both fiction and non-fiction.
And as I said, I haven't researched Gnome Chompsky (aka Tralfaz) enough to know whether I agree with him or not. I am just tired of seeing him quoted all over the place :)
Post a Comment
<< Home