More Compulsive Reading
The following 2 blogs share a couple of things in common: they use many, many wonderful images, and quite a bit of subversive humor abounds.
Caveat: You'll soon find yourself helplessly sucked in. Don't say I didn't warn you.
| Dr Blogstein | Fuffblog |




8 Comments:
Hey!!
I agree. These guys' blogs are pretty addictive. And thanks for helping me do "my job" by promoting seb's blag/blog/wadeva....
cheers!
=)
Hi, Angel!
Thanks for posting at my blog! :-D
I tried to post at yours several days ago, but I confess, being technologically challenged, that I couldn't figure out how to do so (your blog design was somewhat dissimilar, you see, and I'm very decrepit and lacking in the cerebral arena). If you tell me how, I'll gladly post there. :-)
I'm slowly adding to my list of daily must-reads (on my sidebar) and authors' list, so when you come across some great ones, please let me know and I'll reciprocate.
As for helping promote Seb's blag... well, seeing as you're his Press Secretary and doing such a wonderful job, I want you to become world-renowned alongside him. :-D
hmmm... seems that you have found success at posting in my blog! haha.
and my latest post will be a list of interesting blogs that i read and you can go check them out yourself ok?
cheers!!
Thanks, Angel. :-D
I'm so shocked I actually dared to try a post or two, lol. ;-) There're still some tricks left in this old dog, after all, it seems.
Will definitely take a look at your post when you have it done. :0)
hey.
If you are stil around, its done now. And i even put in a comments board for when anybody wants to give me really long comments. Help yourself =D
cheers!
Thanks, muchly, Angel!
Enjoyed checking out the links. :-D
What a kind thing to say, thanks!
You are most welcome, Fuff!
Keep up the good work with Fur, Sin and Twins One and Two, please! :-D
Post a Comment
<< Home