Brenda Bryce Receives Not 1, But 2 Contracts!
Yes, the lovely and talented Ms Bryce received contract offers from both Loose Id and Samhain Publishing for her wonderful stories, Howling in the Moonlight and Tree Sprite, respectively.
To follow Brenda's progress, join her Newsgroup, e-mail her, read her blog and/or visit her Website.
Congratulations, Bren! Well done and well deserved!




3 Comments:
LOL, thank you darling. But we all know, you just want to read about Oleafia and Daniel's sex life.
Again, thanks. But it means twice as much work. No lazydays for me. Sigh. (as if I'm not over the moon).
Well, naturally, I want to read all about Oleafia and Daniel's grass dancing... you did write them for moi, did you not? *fluttering eyelashes* :-D
And you should be over the moon! You've written great stories and deserve the recognition. Jeigh and I are there with you, soaring above the stars.
MWAH!
Woo hooo! Bout time!!! And they are two really great stories! Two of my favorite BB books!
Post a Comment
<< Home