Sea of Red Ink
I can't spill blood in the 'real' world, so...
Sunday, May 07, 2006
About Me
What's to know? More boring info
My Will To Die
Occupation
Terrorizing authors
Editorial/Writing Posts
- What's in a Submission (And, No, Sorry, I'm Not Talking About BDSM.)
- I've Actually Been Productive--Sort of
- An Editor's Curse
- A Small Beam of Editorial Satisfaction
- Thoughts on Being an Editor
- Consistency and Continuity -- Where Have You Gone?
- Quick Grammar Cheat Sheet
- Simple Writing Tips List
- Which Word Is Right? -- Cathy Witlox
- Fragments and Run-on Sentences -- Cathy Witlox
- More Confusing Words
- More Writing Information from S.L. Viehl's Blog
- The Comma Rules
Previous Posts
- Jeigh Lynn's 3rd Novel in the Moon Series Coming S...
- Blogger Plea Redux
- The Wordsmith Project II...
- A Fairy Tale of Sorts With Some Interesting Results
- Willa Okati's 6th Brotherhood Book Is Out!
- I'm Not Dead...
- Reminder: Turn In Your Creative Works for Unbound ...
- Click at No Charge for Double Points to Fund Free ...
- Why One Writer Shut Down Her Blog
- 2 Opportunities for Aspiring Novelists





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home