Friday, November 25, 2005

A Positive Feedback From My e-Bay Winner

Hurray! :-D

Well, the critique was provided by yours truly, but the seller wasn't actually me; it was the Aim High Relief Fund for its Hurricane Katrina Relief, but I didn't realize until today that the feedback was left with the seller rather than moi. I'm currently requesting a feedback be posted to my eBay ID. :-D

At any rate, here is what the winner of my critique services (synopsis and 30 pages of manuscript) said:


"Very in depth critique full of information and editor notes. Well worth the cost."

WHOO HOO! Ahem.

2 Comments:

At 28 November, 2005 03:31, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

WooHoo, glad you finally heard back and that it was positive.

Yay you.

 
At 30 November, 2005 23:56, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Thank you! The author was very gracious. :-D Unfortunately, I don't actually get the rating on my eBay ID, but as my bud says, it all went for a good cause, and at $6.75, the writer got a bargain. Lol. I have good buds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home