Monday, November 21, 2005

666... Ack!

I think Brenda Bryce is playing games with me. I went to check out her blog tonight and, lo and behold, her counter read 666! AUUGGGGGHHHHH!

Yes, I find it mighty suspicious and pat that that number would just happen to crop up when I visited, and not some other poor benighted fool. It seems obvious to me that she has somehow tacked a nanite onto my ISP and knew when I'd be visiting and thus set her counter accordingly. It's a conspiracy of one, I tell you!!! Grrrr.

Ahem. *patting hair in place*


Okay, onward. *looking warily over shoulder*

Should be getting Kate Steele's story today (Monday). :-D

Hashed out a timeline with Willa Okati.

Finished reading a vampire resubmission and made my recommendations.

Bugged the heck out of Brenda to get Tree Sprite done.

Also waited patiently for the winner of the Hurricane Relief eBay auction from Aim High Relief Fund to give me a rating. Sniff. lol.


Saw some cute dolls on eBay that B mentioned in her blog --

B.N. Fairy Doll With a Magic Spell for Perfect Body

The Perfect Body Spell is:
A Spell for the Perfect Body
I ask for just one Magical Wish
To become the ultimate perfect dish.
Giving me glowing hair, and clear skin
Give me a body that's beautifully slim.
Make me the object of others desire
No longer carrying an old spare tyre.



B.N. Fairy Doll With a Magic Spell for a Sex Life

The Sex Life Spell is:
A Spell to Improve your Sex Life
My sex life is now very sad
And goes from dull to extremely bad.
So I call on the powers of debauchery
To make my life more of an orgy.
I'd like to swing from the chandelier
And use with style my God-given gear.


Aren't they cute?! Lol.

2 Comments:

At 28 November, 2005 03:34, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

HAHAHA. Yes, you went on about the number for hours and kept it up until I posted a new blog. LOL

Don't you just love the dolls? they are so creative.

 
At 01 December, 2005 00:01, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Well, I had to go on about the number for hours: it totally freaked me out!! I mean, what are the odds, eh? eh?

And the dolls are hysterical. Too bad they're in the UK. I tried finding them here, but no such luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home