Thursday, November 24, 2005

Patti O'Shea and Marjorie M. Liu -- Not To Be Missed

Finally had a chance to start on the list of authors I mentioned a couple of weeks back -- and now, 2 authors have now been added to my must-read lists: Patti O'Shea and Marjorie M. Liu. These are phenomenal sci fi/fantasy action writers and I am majorly impressed!

I read the Power of Two in one afternoon; if you like futuristic military stories full of action and drama, then this is one book you simply must check out.

Ravyn's Flight (to re-release August 2006)
The Power of Two
Through a Crimson Veil
Eternal Nights

Marjorie M. Liu's Tiger Eye is a powerful paranormal fantasy novel that will be sure to awe you as much as it did me. In fact, I also read this in one sitting, last evening.

Tiger Eye
A Taste of Crimson
X-Men: Dark Mirror
Shadow Touch
The Red Heart of Jade
Dark Dreamers

Next up will be Rachel Caine's Weather Warden books 1 through 3. I'm sure I won't be disappointed. :-D

Ill Wind

Heat Stroke

Chill Factor

Windfall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home