Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Time Is Near and a Book Just for Moi

That's right; the first day of my vacation is also the "premiere" of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's also showing on IMAX...

Now, really, need I say more? Mwahahahahaha!

Can't wait to get away from the nonsense of the day job for a nice long while! Heh!

However, the most exciting of news is that (after much groveling on my part. Shhhh!!!) Brenda Bryce is writing a new story AND it's for yours truly!! Yessssss!!!!

And hooooo boy, is it STEAMING! *drool*

Thanks, Brenda!

I've also got a ton of print and e-books to go through (YESSS!!) , and a pesky thing called laundry.

Yeah, I thought it wasn't all that long ago since I've punished the washers, but the overflowing laundry basket proves me wrong.

2 Comments:

At 18 November, 2005 02:18, Blogger Brenda Bryce said...

Girly, I have to write you a story. Someone has to. You tend to hog all the heroes. Maybe if you have your own harem, you would leave the others alone.

 
At 18 November, 2005 08:09, Blogger Cheshire Cat said...

Tee hee!!

Nevair! And esp if I'm going to be short-changed on length. Ahem.

But I still thank you all the same. :-D

O.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home