I've Been Good -- Sort of
I got up late today, about 11 am, but was awake from about 9 am.
Despite that, I managed to get some edits done. Yippee!
Okay, so here is the run down of what I did, what needs to be done, and what's pending, lol.
Done
Completed my analysis and critique on a synopsis and partial manuscript of a fiction story from the winner of the eBay auction for my services by the Aim High Relief Fund (Hurricane Katrina Relief). I liked what I saw of the story and believe the author will be able to find a publisher for it. :0)
Read 2 new submissions and made decisions on those.
To Be Done
Finish reading resubmission of a coolio vampire story.
Work on J. L. Langley's The Tin Star and Willa Okati's The Brotherhood 3: The Dragon's Tongue. Yesssss!!! :-D
Pending
Waiting on Kate Steele's revisions to By Blood's Decree. I will bring out my paper flogger tomorrow night if necessary. Mwahahahahaha! Ahem.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home