Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Missions Nearly Accomplished

Okay, the moon was once again a beautiful shiny orb in the sky last night... and I believe the north star was hanging out with her. If I could write, I'd say there must be a story there. :-D

Willa Okati shared some really awesome icons with me and here is one of them:
Isn't it cool? And totally me! Mwahahahahaha!

Now if I could only get my MAC at work to accept it! Grrr! lol.


Okay, so I've gotten quite a few things done editorially and some yet to do.

Fans of Eve Vaughn will be pleased to know that I've sent Blood Brothers 3: Romeo Unleashed for line edits. I'm sure fans will be delighted to discover that Romeo has a different side to him than the wild side he usually presents to the world.

In addition, Eve will be writing another story as part of an anthology -- once it's official, I'll provide more details.

Jeigh Lynn will also be contributing to a separate anthology. Again, once the details are ironed out, I will, of course, post the details here.

I finally finished reading 1 of 2 submissions and have given LI management my comments.

Still to do: I will need to finish reading a resubmission, as well as finish my edits on a synopsis and partial from the winner of the eBay auction for my services to aid Hurricane Katrina victims . :0)

Vacation is getting ever closer, thank goodness. Of course, that also means straightening up everything as much as possible while juggling the work load. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home