Sunday, November 13, 2005

Just Blame It All on Jeigh Lynn

She mentioned on her blog about taking off with her sister-in-law to hunt down books at a used bookstore... which got me to thinking about the days when I actually researched and hunted down used bookstores where I lived and at all hours... and scored all sorts of goodies. Tee hee!

So...

I went on a bit of an online and bricks-and-mortar spree. Ahem.

Yes, e-books and print books in massive quantities now lie in my possession... good thing I've been saving up the fundage and time, mwahahahahaha! Yah.

Anyway, I actually made a killing on the print books. I had 2 gift cards that still had a bunch of moolah on them, plus a slew of rewards certificates that I hadn't used yet. Let us just say that I ended up paying only one quarter of the total price of the books. YEE HAWWWW!

So. How was your weekend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home